Unfortunately did u delete any important data from your system ? ofcourse if you press delete button on the folder/file it will goes to recycle bin from there you can restore it back. Then what you will do for if you delete from recycle bin also.... or if you pressed shift+delete (which will remove the data from recycle bin too) then how you restore the data back.
Here is the solution
Disk Digger :
DiskDigger is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera's memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you*
You can Download it here:
- Just download the file from the above link.
- Double click on "DiskDigger" application file.
- It will open the following screen
- Click on the drive which you want to restore the data back.
- It will show all the files/folders which were deleted like the below screen shot.
- Select the file/data which you want to back and click on "Restore the selected files" button which is on above. It will ask you to browse the place to store.
- Thats It!