Did you ever try to rename the Recycle Bin - Here is the step by step procedure.
1. Start-----> Run and type 'Regedit' ( Opens registry editor)
2. Now Press 'Ctrl'+'F' to open find box and type 'Recycle Bin' to search.
3. Change any value data with 'Recycle Bin' to whatever name you want to give it like "Dust Bin" or "Trash" etc.
4. Press F3 to continue searching for 'Recycle Bin' and change wherever you come across 'Recycle Bin' to new its new name.
5. Repeat step 4 until you have finished with searching and changed all values to its new name.
6. Close regedit and hit F5 on desktop to see the new name on screen.
Important Note: Always backup your registry before changing anything .....anyway changing 'Recycle Bin' name is doesn't leads to problems. (Backup can be done from 'Registry Editor window - File - Export - save .reg file on your disk and proceed. This is just for viewer's to get the knowledge that can rename the Windows' real names to custom names. If any issues please visit microsoft support center. We are just publishing the knowledge content and this trick has been tried on Windows versions - Windows 10 we haven't tried.
Please share because in Knowledge
Sharing is Gaining