The following are the 25 outstanding shortcut keys, which can used in our regular excel sheet handling and the following tips are extracted from the blog chandoo.org which is well known famous for learning excel and become excel experts. Excel is very much essential while managing the projects. I already posted some information about this site long back - can look at once here..
25 Very Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
1. To format any selected object, press ctrl+1
2. To insert current date, press ctrl+;
3. To insert current time, press ctrl+shift+;
4. To repeat last action, press F4
5. To edit a cell comment, press shift + F2
6. To autosum selected cells, press alt + =
7. To see the suggest drop-down in a cell, press alt + down arrow
8. To enter multiple lines in a cell, press alt+enter
9. To insert a new sheet, press shift + F11
10. To apply outline border around selected cells, press ctrl+shift+7
11. To open the macros dialog box, press alt+F8
12. To hide current column, press ctrl+0
13. To unhide rows in selected range, press ctrl+shift+9
14. To unhide columns in selected range, press ctrl+shift+0
15. To recalculate formulas, press F9
16. To select data in current region, press ctrl+shift+8
17. To see formulas in the worksheet, press ctrl+shift+` (ctrl+~)
18. While editing formulas to change the reference type from absolute to relative vice versa, press F4
19. To format a number as currency, press ctrl+shift+4 (ctrl+$)
20. To edit active cell, press F2 (places cursor in the end)
21. To hide current row, press ctrl+9
22. To copy value from above cell, press ctrl+’
23. To format current cell with comma formats, press ctrl+shift+1
24. To go to the next worksheet, press ctrl+shift+pg down
25. To go to the previous worksheet, press ctrl+shift+pg up
Shutdown in 3 seconds Shut Down Windows In 3 Seconds (Win XP) Look out for a new and safe method to shut down your pc in just 3 SECONDS.....
About Our Blog
Welcome to SHAREINFO
This website cum blogger is mainly focused on the knowledge which I learnt - and my believe is that if I share the knowledge it will be useful for others and they will try to teach me something. So finally I wanted to say in Knowledge
SHARING IS GAINING
If you find any data is infringed please let us know | catchsharATgmailDOTcom. Powered by Blogger.
I am Sharath Chandra, a Software Engineer in one of the MNC's of India and currently leaving outside India.
Wanted to share all the learnings through this blogger medium so here I am. Please do post comments or share the topics so that it will be helpful for others as well.