Did you observe anytime what happen to "I'm Feeling Lucky" button is not working - read out these amazing facts to know more about Google.
- If you search for "askew" in Google, the content will tilt slightly to the right.
- Google hired a camel to create the Street View of a desert.
- Google Sky Maps allows you to view stars, constellations, galaxies and planets. Check out at Google Sky
- Google My Activity - It stores all the searches you have done so far (right from your email creation)
- The company’s unofficial motto is, "Don’t be evil."
- Stanford still owns the patent to Google’s algorithm, named PageRank.
- The company’s first tweet was "I’m feeling lucky" in binary code. By the way did you guys observe anytime - now a days you cannot click on "I'm Feeling Lucky" button - because of the Google's Instant Search where immediately after typing it is loading the results!! and also this button is giving a notable loss to the Google Income - hence they decided if you click it will redirect you to Doodle/ a few other google products. Read here for more info
- While employees are called Googlers, new employees are called Nooglers.
- Google uses a secret web tool called foo.bar to recruit new employees based on what they search for online.
- https://abc.xyz/ is now the parent company for Google.
More to add.. Keep watching.
Please share with your friends, because in knowledge
Sharing is Gaining